Using Mathematica-2.2 enhanced on Windows95
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6398] Using Mathematica-2.2 enhanced on Windows95
- From: wai fun Aaron Lee <wailee at cs.Princeton.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 19:25:10 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Computer Science Dept, Princeton University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a problem in running the Mathematica-2.2 enh on
win95 platform. I evaluated a very simple notebook (just some
parametric plots) but the kernel replies out of memory exiting
and the kernel quit. I went to the Options/Kernel setting and
found that i couldn't increase the extra memory beyond 12880K
and in fact i have 64MB ram, also the status bar at the bottom
of the window does not update the memory usage, it always report
there is 56700K free. Any ideas?
Prev by Date:
system of non-linear ODEs
Next by Date:
Where is Terry Robb ?
Previous by thread:
Why does TimeUsed die?
Next by thread:
Re: Using Mathematica-2.2 enhanced on Windows95