  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg6381] FrameLabel->
  • From: ebaca at ICSI.Net
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 19:24:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am using the new Mathematica (v. 3.0). In the following code:
Plot[Sin[x]/2, {x, 0, 2Pi},
The resulting y-label shows up as SinD2. Where "D" is actually a D with a line through
the vertical stroke.
How can I fix this?
Please reply to my email address (ebaca at ICSI.Net) because I don't check this group
Visit me at:
Last Updated: 15 Feb 1997 Las Vegas International Marathon
Ernesto Baca, P.E.
Environmental Consultant
Houston, TX, USA
ebaca at ICSI.Net