- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6420] Attributes
- From: mabi at solidmr.kun.nl (Marlies Brinksma)
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:16:38 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
When removing the attribute Orderless of the function Times
(ClearAttributes[Times, Orderless]), this attribute disappears (which is
its normal behaviour;-), but reappears(!) after a function-call of a funtion I
defined. I checked this function thouroughly, but I cannot find any relation
Does anyone have experienced this before, or does anyone have
a suggestion about finding out what exactly the problem is?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Sorting tables by columns
Next by Date:
Solving a non-lin equation system.
Previous by thread:
Printing in HelpBrower??
Next by thread: