  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg6420] Attributes
  • From: mabi at (Marlies Brinksma)
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 22:16:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

When removing the attribute Orderless of the function Times
(ClearAttributes[Times, Orderless]), this attribute disappears (which is
its normal behaviour;-), but reappears(!) after a function-call of a funtion I
defined. I checked this function thouroughly, but I cannot find any relation
to Times.

Does anyone have experienced this before, or does anyone have
a suggestion about finding out what exactly the problem is?

Thanks in advance,

Marlies Brinksma