- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6429] Re: [mg6420] Attributes
- From: mabi at solidmr.kun.nl (Marlies Brinksma)
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 00:52:27 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Yesterday I wrote:
> When removing the attribute Orderless of the function Times
> (ClearAttributes[Times, Orderless]), this attribute disappears (which is
> its normal behaviour;-), but reappears(!) after a function-call of a funtion I
> defined. I checked this function thouroughly, but I cannot find any relation
> to Times.
I performed some tests and now I know that the feature I described is due to
the function TableForm. So probably this function has some kind of a side
effect related to Times? Does anyone know more about this?
Prev by Date:
Beta Testers Wanted
Next by Date:
Re: Creating an Attribute AntiSymmetric ?!?!?!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: