Q: Doing non-linear-time-series-analysis with mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6459] Q: Doing non-linear-time-series-analysis with mathematica?
- From: karsten <Karsten.D.Wolf at erziehung.uni-giessen.de>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 23:00:11 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Justus-Liebig Universitaet Giessen
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Before putting to much effort in this myself: are there any packages
available for doing non-linear TSA?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Q: Any packages for LISREL available?
Next by thread: