- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6450] Curve Fitting
- From: TTCJ34A at prodigy.com (DR JOHN C ERB)
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:59:52 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>I'm new with Mathematica. Could anyone show me how to obtain the
>equation of the curve fitting graph from a data set? Email is very
Try the built-in function "Fit"
Prev by Date:
Q: Any packages for LISREL available?
Next by Date:
Q: Doing non-linear-time-series-analysis with mathematica?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Curve Fitting