- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6444] Re: [mg6435] Integer
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:59:39 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Does anyone know how to
> set that the variable n is an Integer or Real number?
> Thank you in advance!
> karavayev at phtd.tpu.edu.ru
If it is just a local or global variable,
If it is a function argument and you want to restrict input
f[symbol_Integer]:=blah blahh blah
f[symbol_Real]:=etc. etc. etc.
Prev by Date:
Re: Curve Fitting
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier Help!!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: