Re: Curve Fitting
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6445] Re: [mg6433] Curve Fitting
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:59:41 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
An Khuc wrote: > > I'm new with Mathematica. Could anyone show me how to obtain the > equation of the curve fitting graph from a data set? Email is very > appreciated. Thanks. > Andy Buy a copy of the mathematica book(assuming you don't already own one) and look up "Fit". The "Fit" command does a very nice job of least squares fitting to a set of basis functions of your choosing.