context problems solved!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6281] context problems solved!
- From: murray at math.umass.edu (Murray Eisenberg)
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:49:25 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Recent postings of mine here about contexts, packages, names, etc. have generated many welcome suggestions. Thanks to those and some kludging of my own, I've finally cobbled together something that works exactly the way I need it. Most of the key ideas came from Allan Hayes. What I have is a rather long package for the particular application. I'll try to pare it down to the bare minimum to show what I've done and post that here. -- Murray Eisenberg Internet: murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Voice: 413-545-2859 (W) University of Massachusetts 413-549-1020 (H) Amherst, MA 01003 Fax: 413-545-1801