  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg6451] FrontEndTokenExecute
  • From: Mark Evans <evans at>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:59:54 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Does anyone have access to a complete list of possible arguments for
FrontEndTokenExecute[]?  This is the call that lets you imitate a mouse
selection of any menu item from your Mathematica code.

There is a partial list on p. 568 of the 3.0 book.  I need to know how
to call the "Get File Path" menu item, and would like to know how to
call any other menu item from a piece of code.  I want my code to prompt
the user to find a file with the Get File Path menu item.

Mark Evans
evans at