Volumes using Cylindrical Shells
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6453] Volumes using Cylindrical Shells
- From: mine at address.net (MadMacree)
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:59:58 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: CableVision InterNetNews site
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I haven't been able to get Mathematica 3 to find the volume of curves
rotated around an axis using cylindrical shells.
What is the easiest way to do this?
** Specter ** | "My God, It's full of Stars." 2010: The Year We Made Contact
specter at geocities.com | "I think therefore I am." Rene Descartes
specter at nassau.cv.net | "Believe in yourself." Louis Pasteur
Prev by Date:
Optimized for 0*x ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Optimized for 0*x ?
Next by thread:
Re: Volumes using Cylindrical Shells