Packages for cluster analysis???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6454] Packages for cluster analysis???
- From: tjmtjm at concentric.net (Tom M.)
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 23:00:01 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Concentric Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It would be a tremendous help to me if someone has already coded some
of the more common algorithms from statistical cluster theory
(particularly complete linkage and Ward's method) in Mathematica. I
couldn't get into Mathsource tonight, found nothing written in
Mathematica at NIST/GAMS or the CMU statistical repository, so am
appealing to the list.
Sending a copy of your response by email would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Principal Research Scientist
Physical Sciences Inc.
tjmtjm at concentric.net
Prev by Date:
about Mathematica output ..
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier Help!!
Previous by thread:
Re: about Mathematica output ..
Next by thread:
Antenna field pattern in 3D and 2D