Antenna field pattern in 3D and 2D
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6443] Antenna field pattern in 3D and 2D
- From: fadir <ibrahimm at ee.port.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 22:59:37 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Portsmouth (UK), Elect Eng Dept
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I Mohamad Fadir Ibrahim, final year student University of Portsmouth,
United Kingdom. I have a problem with my final year project, for your
information I use Mathematica version 2.2.Unix platform.
My objective is to repesent the electromagnetic field in 3D and 2D
dimension. It's application is at antenna. Now I have a problem to used
the package in this Mathematica 2.2 to show the antenna field pattern in
3D and 2D.
Do you have any suggestion where should I start my project. My project
will submit on June.
I hope you can help me.
Prev by Date:
Re: ToExpression with CForm
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier Transform
Previous by thread:
Packages for cluster analysis???
Next by thread:
Lost greek letter list! Where is it?