Re: graphic export in mma 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6478] Re: [mg6463] graphic export in mma 3.0
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 13:23:15 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Peter Breitfeld wrote: > > I try to paste graphic made with mathematica into my TeX-Documents. > But the graphics made with save selected /Eps under mma 3.0 for Unix > cant be printed by dvips. > EPS-Graohics made with gnuplot work fine. > > any suggestions out there? > > -- > > Peter Breitfeld, Saulgau, Germany <Peter.Breitfeld at net-point.de> I have been very dissappointed with any of the front end file conversion routines. However, the kernel command Display seems to convert correctly.