What's better: extra cache or extra RAM?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6479] What's better: extra cache or extra RAM?
- From: Ver Simonian <VXS at lcvax.lehman.cuny.edu>
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 13:23:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: WPI, Physics Department, MA 01609
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am going to buy a Pentium Pro 200 computer for running Mathematica.
What would be better, 512Kb cache/32 Mb RAM or 256 Kb cache/64 Mb RAM?
Please reply to Ver, VXS at lcvax.lehman.cuny.edu.
Prev by Date:
Re: graphic export in mma 3.0
Next by Date:
Re: 3D Plots
Previous by thread:
Reading data from web pages
Next by thread:
Mathematica 3.0 and scientific workplace