About mathematica Kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6501] About mathematica Kernel
- From: crochemo at ensta.fr (David Crochemore)
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:42:37 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees (ENSTA), Paris
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We are actually in a French engineering school, and we have to create
packages base on the software Mathematica. So we'd like to know how
Mathematica deals with mathematical expression and how it uses existing
packages to solves complicated expression.
+ Frederic Deluen +
+ mailto:deluen at aimm.ens2m.fr +
+ http://aimm.ens2m.fr/~deluen +
+ "Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend plus fort" +
Prev by Date:
Re: How can I handle Operator Algebra ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Sending Graphics to Other N.B.
Next by thread:
Mathematica EmPOWERment Tour