About mathematica Kernel

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg6501] About mathematica Kernel
  • From: crochemo at (David Crochemore)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:42:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

We are actually in a French engineering school, and we have to create
packages base on the software Mathematica. So we'd like to know how
Mathematica deals with mathematical expression and how it uses existing
packages to solves complicated expression.

Thank you.

+  Frederic Deluen                                                +
+  mailto:deluen at                                    +
+  "Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend plus fort"                  +