Sending Graphics to Other N.B.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6506] Sending Graphics to Other N.B.
- From: Mark Evans <evans at gte.net>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:42:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: None
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I can't manage to send graphics output to a secondary notebook using the
new 3.0 commands.
It seems necessary to paste the graphics command to be evaluated
directly in the secondary display notebook, and have it evaluated there
The problem with this technique is that (1) I don't want the user to see
the command, just the output; (2) it necessitates creation of variables
in global scope even though the graphics is coming out of a Module
with only local variables. The globals are superfluous and unwanted.
evans at gte.net
Prev by Date:
Cluster analysis in Mathematica???
Next by Date:
Re: How can I handle Operator Algebra ?
Previous by thread:
Re: Solve and Plot
Next by thread:
About mathematica Kernel