Sending Graphics to Other N.B.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6506] Sending Graphics to Other N.B.
- From: Mark Evans <evans at gte.net>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:42:59 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: None
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I can't manage to send graphics output to a secondary notebook using the new 3.0 commands. It seems necessary to paste the graphics command to be evaluated directly in the secondary display notebook, and have it evaluated there in place. The problem with this technique is that (1) I don't want the user to see the command, just the output; (2) it necessitates creation of variables in global scope even though the graphics is coming out of a Module with only local variables. The globals are superfluous and unwanted. Any ideas? Mark Evans evans at gte.net