FreeExpr called on live expr
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6286] FreeExpr called on live expr
- From: mkr105 at quantum.anu.edu.au (Matthew Knyvett Roberts)
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 00:26:06 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Australian National University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
A friend of mine had a problem using FindRoot for some kind of Bethe-Ansatz equation when too many initial conditions were involved. The link to the kernel was broken and the error message given was : Internal Error: FreeExpr called on live expr I've had this problem previously when essentially doing nothing more than multiplying very large algebraic expansions together. Can anyone explain what this error message actually means ? Thanks. Matt.