Version 3

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg6314] Version 3
  • From: Mr D R Gautam <esujh at>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 00:26:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

The system I am using has just changed to version 3 and I'm having
problems displaying greek letters. I remember reading in the book that
greek letters lay between 913 and 1009 but how do I display these
characters. If I try "\:913" nothings happens can anyone help as I can't
get a copy of the text book and I urgently need this information. Also
anyone tell me the charactercodes for the integration and summation
Please reply to me directly at
        d.r.gautam at
  Thank you,
                Davinder Gautam