Graphics output - MMA 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6361] Graphics output - MMA 3.0
  • From: paulc0958 at aol.com (PaulC0958)
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 01:20:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have been trying to export graphics from MMA 3.0 on a Mac, with no
success. EPS files won't print, or open in Illustrator, and Illustrator or
PICT format comes out horribly garbled. I've read the posts here about EPS
problems, but none of the fixes suggested seem to work. Any ideas about
what might be done? I have several graphs that I need to export for
dye-sublimation prints.

Paul Carlisle
PaulC0958 at AOL.com