Re: Graphics output - MMA 3.0

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6377] [mg6377] Re: [mg6361] Graphics output - MMA 3.0
  • From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 14:54:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

PaulC0958 wrote:

> I have been trying to export graphics from MMA 3.0 on a Mac, with no
> success. EPS files won't print, or open in Illustrator, and Illustrator or
> PICT format comes out horribly garbled. I've read the posts here about EPS
> problems, but none of the fixes suggested seem to work. Any ideas about
> what might be done? I have several graphs that I need to export for
> dye-sublimation prints.
>
> Paul Carlisle
> PaulC0958 at AOL.com

I am a PC user, so this may not work, but on Windows 95 with Mma 3.0,
almost none of the file conversion routines from the Front End or the
clipboard work without problems.  However, the Kernel command Display
was able to convert without flaw any graphics I gave it.  Perhaps this
might work on your system as well.  Good Luck.