- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6349] WWW/CGI-BIN/MATHEMATICA?
- From: ojensen at psap64.cern.ch (Ole JENSEN)
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 01:19:58 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm a Mathlink user who would like to get information about running Mathematica/Mathlink operations via CGI on the WWWeb. My my project consist of generating spesific graphical output upon request from certain WWW clients. Also, I wonder if Mathematica is using WWW Browser Interfaces or any Java technology for user communication ? Cheers, - Ole - ---- e-mail: Ole.Jensen at cern.ch ---- Institute: CERN Geneva Switzerland ---- PS Division CERN Meyrin CH - 1211 Geneva 23 Switzerland -- Ole E. JENSEN ---- e-mail: Ole.Jensen at cern.ch Phone Office: +41 (0)22 767 3182