plasma simulation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6355] plasma simulation
  • From: takaha2k at dj.kit.ac.jp (Kazuo Takahashi)
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 01:20:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

 Does anyone use Mathematica for Plasma Simulations ?

 Plasma Simulation needs analysis of Boltzmann's equation, which has very
complicated
differential equations.

 It's hard to solve Boltzmann's equation numerically on computers using
programming language.
So I want easy way to solve it. I wonder that Mathematica can do it.

 Please tell me.
 Is it possible to execute plasma simulations on Mathematica ?

       Kazuo Takahashi

Kyoto Institute of Technology
               Faculty of Engeneering and Design
               Depatment of Electronics and Information Science
               Nishino and Hayashi Institute
                Gosho-Kaido-cho Matsugasaki Sakyo-ku Kyoto 606 Japan
                         TEL (+81) 75-724-7438    FAX (+81) 75-724-7400

E-mail:    takaha2k at dj.kit.ac.jp
                kaz73t at mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp
               JCA00416 at niftyserve.or.jp
WWW:    http://widegap.dj.kit.ac.jp/Staff/Master/Takahashi/takahashi.html