  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6364] [mg6364] Mathematica for high school students
  • From: NV-sektorn <nv at sjogy.huddinge.se>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 14:53:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

HELLO !

My name is Lennart Berglund and I am a teacher at the swedish high
school. I am looking for mathematica exercises for the students, not
too difficult.

The students are 18-19 years old and they have some experience of
differential equations, integration etc.

Any suggestions where I can find it.

Lennart