ToExpression with CForm
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6368] [mg6368] ToExpression with CForm
- From: Finger <finger at iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 14:53:54 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Tokyo -Japan, University of Berlin-Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I try despertly to convert a stringfile, which containes sienc.
notation of numbers (for example -3.7E10) into a Mathematica Input
The only way I see, is writing it back to a file, to read it with
ReadList, or to Replace all the E's with 10^ . Both ways seem strange
to me. How does ReadList do this..
Does anyone know?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica for high school students
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica for high school students
Next by thread:
Re: ToExpression with CForm