L-Systems and Tilings in Mma
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7074] L-Systems and Tilings in Mma
- From: Xah Lee <xah at best.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 21:59:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi there, I'm collection Mma programs on L-systems (and tilings). I know three: * Robert Dickau's at <http://forum.swarthmore.edu/advanced/robertd/lsys2d.html> * Jens-Peer Kuska's (INTERNET:jpk at apex.mpe.FTA-Berlin.de) package posted here sometimes in 1996 March. ([mg3440] Re: [mg3355] generating fractal sets) * Mma in Action by Stan Wagon, Chapter 6. Among them, Stan Wagon's is the most complete and documented. If you know any other mma programs for L-systems, please email me. I'll also be collecting Mma program on tilings. Thanks. If I receive significant replies, I will post a summary of all resources. Xah, xah at best.com, http://www.best.com/~xah/SpecialPlaneCurves_dir/specialPlaneCurves.html "Mathematics kills germs, cleans the toilet too."