a simple question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7077] a simple question
  • From: Alex Rozenfeld <rozenfel at>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 21:59:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi. I'm a last year student of Physics in the Universidad
Nacional de La Plata (Argentina), and i'm doing a graduating research
work. It's very helpful to me to use the Mathematica 2.2. But, in order
to improve speed of calculations i wrote some code in "c" language. Now,
it is imposible to me to run this code from mathematica 2.2. The purpose
of this mail is to find some information about how to do this. If
could someone help me, i will be very grateful.
				Thank you very much.