a simple question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7077] a simple question
- From: Alex Rozenfeld <rozenfel at netverk.com.ar>
- Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 21:59:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. I'm a last year student of Physics in the Universidad Nacional de La Plata (Argentina), and i'm doing a graduating research work. It's very helpful to me to use the Mathematica 2.2. But, in order to improve speed of calculations i wrote some code in "c" language. Now, it is imposible to me to run this code from mathematica 2.2. The purpose of this mail is to find some information about how to do this. If could someone help me, i will be very grateful. Thank you very much. Alex.