- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7099] OPTICA
- From: Arnoud Augustinus <arnoud at iaehv.nl>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 01:58:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stichting Internet Access Eindhoven
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I may be interested in the in the OPTICA module.
Does anybody has experience with this module of mathematica?
Can it handle laser sources (waist,divergence and beamquality)?
Can it only handle geometrical optics or also diffraction and
Prev by Date:
Re: MMA 3.0 buggy on NextStep/Intel?
Next by Date:
Re: a simple question
Previous by thread:
Implementing finite elements in Mma ?
Next by thread:
nonlinear schrodinger PDF