Re: MMA 3.0 buggy on NextStep/Intel?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7097] Re: MMA 3.0 buggy on NextStep/Intel?
- From: elsner at avalon.msfc.nasa.gov (Ron Elsner)
- Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 01:58:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We run NeXTStepon Intel, and I have noticed that 3.0
crashes lots more frequently than 2.2. I have not
discerned the pattern or reasons. It is annoying.
Huntsville, AL 35812
Prev by Date:
Implementing finite elements in Mma ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
MMA 3.0 buggy on NextStep/Intel?
Next by thread: