suggestions on a linear algebra book?

What finally got me to buy Mathematica last week was a desire to liven
up the linear algebra class I'm taking.   There are a number of linear
algebra /Mathematica books out there, and some entries in the
"mathsource" database.  Any suggestions on which books or sources are
the best?

Thanks

Jeff Yoshimi
UC Irvine