Comfortable/Appropriate processor for Mathematica 3.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7012] Comfortable/Appropriate processor for Mathematica 3.0
- From: dajones at world.std.com (David Jones)
- Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 14:48:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The World @ Software Tool & Die
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am considering buying a new Macintosh and I am wondering what processor is comfortable (or more than comfortable) for running Mathematica 3.0. I'm thinking the 604e, but I wondered if anyone had any suggestions. Also concerning RAM, what would be a comfortable amount. I was hoping to go with 24MB but I'm told that 48MB might be a little safer.... Any suggestions/replies: Thank you in advance.