Re: Mathematica 3.0 fails on TI-5300 (P-133, Win95 4.00.950a)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7218] Re: Mathematica 3.0 fails on TI-5300 (P-133, Win95 4.00.950a)
- From: khanson at ti.com (Kerry Hanson)
- Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 02:31:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Texas Instruments
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <5l930g$lmg at smc.vnet.net>, ejackson at ucsd.edu says... > >I have recently installed Mathematica 3.0 for Students on my TI-5300 >laptop (P-133, 32 mb ram, 1 gb harddrive, vga graphics, keyboard set as >standard 101/102 key [machine default]). > >However, I cannot get the [ ] keys to work in Mathematica - obviously >this is a major problem (since i'm limited to arithmetic expressions only >- kind of an expensive calculator). > >Anyone else experience this problem? > >Known fix? > I installed Math 3.0 on a TI-5200, same laptop as yours but at 120 MHz. It went in cleanly without any problem. It sounds like you may have some other software that might be redefining the keyboard without your knowledge. You might check in Control Panel and see if any of the key codes have been changed. cheers.