Re: How to clear all definitions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7227] Re: How to clear all definitions?
- From: helge.berglann at bio.uio.no (Helge Berglann)
- Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:13:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: SUM/Bio
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <5lh0ss$38v at smc.vnet.net>, rkp at comwerx.net (Rob Peterson) wrote: > I play around with the definitions of functions a lot and I've learned > that every time I change something, I better save the file, close mma > and restart it. Otherwise, mma gives rediculous answers sometimes and > I never know what mode I'm in. > > Question: is there some simple command which clears all definitions > and saves me from the close/restart routine? > > Thanks for any clues, Rob I have used CleanSlate.m for this problem. It works fine for MMa2.2 and will probably also work with version 3.0. Make an initial file where you first read the packages you need, and then <<CleanSlate.m. Then start every application with CleanSlate. Helge