Re: How to clear all definitions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7229] Re: [mg7220] How to clear all definitions?
- From: Allan Hayes <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:13:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Fri, 16 May 1997 02:31:21 -0400 (EDT) rkp at comwerx.net (Rob Peterson) [mg7220] How to clear all definitions? >is there some simple command which clears all definitions >and saves me from the close/restart routine? Rob: Clear["`*"] (*clears all defns in current context*) ClearAll["`*"] (*also clears Attributes and optional values*) Remove["`*"] (* also removes the symbols*) Allan Hayes hay at haystack.demon.co.uk http://www.haystack.demon.co.uk/