Re: [q]contour integral

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7243] Re: [q]contour integral
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:13:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Lee, Sung-Shin wrote:

> I wander how to express contour integral in mma 3.0.
> Please, do not say to change the variables.
> I want to express contour integral in typesetted form and
> solve'em.
> Any clues will be helpful.

I have written a Notebook for the plenary session at ATCM '97 (The
Second Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics -- which contains a section on
contour integrals in typeset form.  The paper is available at

Paul Abbott
Department of Physics                       Phone: +61-9-380-2734
The University of Western Australia           Fax: +61-9-380-1014
Nedlands WA  6907                         paul at

          God IS a weakly left-handed dice player