Re: [q]contour integral
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7243] Re: [q]contour integral
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:13:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Lee, Sung-Shin wrote:
> I wander how to express contour integral in mma 3.0.
> Please, do not say to change the variables.
> I want to express contour integral in typesetted form and
> Any clues will be helpful.
I have written a Notebook for the plenary session at ATCM '97 (The
Second Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics --
http://www.cs.runet.edu/~atcm/second.html) which contains a section on
contour integrals in typeset form. The paper is available at
Department of Physics Phone: +61-9-380-2734
The University of Western Australia Fax: +61-9-380-1014
Nedlands WA 6907 paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
God IS a weakly left-handed dice player
Prev by Date:
Re: Until -Reply -Reply
Next by Date:
Re: How to clear all definitions?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica-to-C compiler