- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7157] [q]contour integral
- From: sungshin at 126.96.36.199 (Lee, Sung-Shin)
- Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 01:57:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Grandeur Co.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wander how to express contour integral in mma 3.0.
Please, do not say to change the variables.
I want to express contour integral in typesetted form and
Any clues will be helpful.
Prev by Date:
Re: a simple question
Next by Date:
Re: Complete Factorization?
Previous by thread:
Re: Plot options broken in Mathematica version 3.01 for Windows
Next by thread:
Re: [q]contour integral