unable to open notebook under linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7273] unable to open notebook under linux
- From: Chen Shan Chin <cschin at u.washington.edu>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 02:59:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I can not open the notebook in MMa 3.0 under linux when the notebook is
saved with showing page breaks. When I tried to open such notebook, the
MMa 3.0 makes my Xserver dead. I can open the same notebook without any
problem under the Win95 version. Is this problem a bug? How could I fixed
it? Anyone has the same problem?
===================================== Chin, Chen-Shan =======
Email: cschin at u.washington.edu
Prev by Date:
"Save Graphic As BMP" problems...
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Until -Reply -Reply
Previous by thread:
Re: "Save Graphic As BMP" problems...
Next by thread:
Looking for: genetic art program