unable to open notebook under linux

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7273] unable to open notebook under linux
  • From: Chen Shan Chin <cschin at u.washington.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 02:59:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I can not open the notebook in MMa 3.0 under linux when the notebook is
saved with showing page breaks. When I tried to open such notebook, the
MMa 3.0 makes my Xserver dead. I can open the same notebook without any
problem under the Win95 version.  Is this problem a bug? How could I fixed
it? Anyone has the same problem?

Email: cschin at u.washington.edu
Homepage: http://weber.u.washington.edu/~cschin