"Save Graphic As BMP" problems...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7271] "Save Graphic As BMP" problems...
- From: "Stefan Wolfrum" <wolfrum at cs.bonn.edu>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 02:59:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: RHRZ - University of Bonn (Germany)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I'm using a Matrox Millennium at 1600x1200 resolution at 65K colors and Mathematica 3.0 under Windows NT 4.0. I did a 3D-Plot, selected the cell and chose Save as BMP from the context menu. I got a BMP-file of about 800K but when I loaded it into Photoshop is was just black with several horizontal thin white stripes... Any solution to this problem? Thanks, Stefan. -- Stefan Wolfrum University Of Bonn, Germany Computer Graphics Research Group Private URL: titan.cs.bonn.edu/~wolfrum