"Save Graphic As BMP" problems...

Hello,

I'm using a Matrox Millennium at 1600x1200 resolution at 65K colors and
Mathematica 3.0 under Windows NT 4.0. I did a 3D-Plot, selected the cell
and chose Save as BMP from the context menu. I got a BMP-file of about 800K
but when I loaded it into Photoshop is was just black with several
horizontal thin white stripes...
Any solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Stefan.