$Path for Mathematica3.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7296] $Path for Mathematica3.0?
- From: lmchung at cse.cuhk.edu.hk (Siu Ming)
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:20:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: STMGSS
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is '$Path' a env. variable set by 'SET' in the autoexec.bat
to search for packages? What's its syntax? Suppose I've put the
packages in c:\pc\packages. If I've set '$Path', is it correct if
I type <<abc.m . 'abc.m' is a package under c:\pc\packages.
Prev by Date:
Re: The Mathematica Journal
Next by Date:
Re: GUI for Mma
Previous by thread:
how to change tick label font?
Next by thread:
Re: $Path for Mathematica3.0?