Re: GUI for Mma
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7298] Re: GUI for Mma
- From: Dan Smith <dsmith at scsu.edu>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:20:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: South Carolina State University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Amen. What is quite frustrating is that using Mm 3.0 on a PowerMac, and an Apple LaserWriter 360 postscript printer, it is impossible to reproduce the plots on page 536 of the Mm Book (3rd ed.). The left bracket is an ampersand, and the right one is a "D." What's worse, if "Palatino" is used instead of "Times," Courier is substituted.