- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7299] Pre-Calc
- From: shannon3 at gte.net (Ryan Shannon)
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:20:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm a pre-calc student who plans a career in physics. I bought MMA
last year sometime, but I can do my homework about 3 thousand times
faster on paper than with it. My question is, is there something that
will help me become faster with the program, or am I just an idiot for
buying MMA while I'm still in such easy math? My thinking was that it
would be good to get acquainted with it for physics, but the time
investment for now seems ridiculous!
Oh, yes, I downloaded some "primers" from Math Source, but I can't for
the life of me figure out how to run them....
shannon3 at gte.net
Prev by Date:
Re: GUI for Mma
Next by Date:
The Mathematica Journal
Previous by thread:
Re: $Path for Mathematica3.0?
Next by thread:
Simple 3D Graph