Re: How to clear all definitions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7274] Re: [mg7220] How to clear all definitions?
- From: "caffa" <caffa at iabg.de>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:16:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: iabg.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Rob Peterson wrote > I play around with the definitions of functions a lot and I've > learned that every time I change something, I better save the file, > close mma and restart it. Otherwise, mma gives rediculous answers > sometimes and I never know what mode I'm in. > > Question: is there some simple command which clears all definitions > and saves me from the close/restart routine? Try: Remove["Global`*"] It is generally good enough. Vittorio G. Caffa IABG, Abt. CC22 Einsteinstr. 20 D-85521 Ottobrunn Tel.: (089) 6088-2054 FAX: (089) 6088-2121 eMail: caffa at iabg.de