Re: How to clear all definitions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7274] Re: [mg7220] How to clear all definitions?
- From: "caffa" <caffa at iabg.de>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:16:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: iabg.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Rob Peterson wrote
> I play around with the definitions of functions a lot and I've
> learned that every time I change something, I better save the file,
> close mma and restart it. Otherwise, mma gives rediculous answers
> sometimes and I never know what mode I'm in.
> Question: is there some simple command which clears all definitions
> and saves me from the close/restart routine?
It is generally good enough.
Vittorio G. Caffa
IABG, Abt. CC22
Tel.: (089) 6088-2054
FAX: (089) 6088-2121
eMail: caffa at iabg.de
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Multiple plots
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: How to clear all definitions?
Next by thread:
bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?