bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7213] bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?
- From: ASU_FS <asu_fs at mailhost.world.net>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 02:30:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Defence
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using Mathematica ver: 3.0 for Win95 on a Pentium machine.
I typed in the following test:
I get the following error:
This program has performed an illegal operation.....
MathKernel caused a divide error in module MathDll.dll at 0137:0072843e
The same test on a 486 and Mathematica 2 on Windows 3.1 works well, and
also on a SGI with Mathematica ver: 3.0.
Do other people have the same problem ? If so is there a fix to it.
Prev by Date:
How to clear all definitions?
Next by Date:
Discrepancy betw HP unix and mac versions
Previous by thread:
Re: How to clear all definitions?
Next by thread:
Re: bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?