PS printing problems: MMA V3.0 and Macs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7277] PS printing problems: MMA V3.0 and Macs
- From: dave.chapman at drea.dnd.ca (David M.F. Chapman)
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:17:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: DREA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone else have these problems? I am running MMA V3.0 on a Mac PowerPC 7100. 1. EPS graphics pasted into MS word documents show up on the screen but do not print. A friend says there is an error in the PostScript code and one can edit it to fix it, but I would hope that WRI would fix it once and for all. 2. Graphics print with incorrect symbols. This seems to go away if one manually downloads Mathematica fonts to the printer first, but should we have to? 3. Graphics converted to InputForm and executed do not look the same: FrameLabels get altered. (You might want to do this if you simply want to edit the labels without re-executing the code that calculated the graph.) I have reported these problems, but no fixes seem to be in the offing. Responses from Technical Support seem much slower than before.