Re: PS printing problems: MMA V3.0 and Macs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7429] Re: PS printing problems: MMA V3.0 and Macs
- From: Alistair.Windsor at vuw.ac.nz (Alistair.Windsor at vuw.ac.nz)
- Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 15:08:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <5m1h05$k91 at smc.vnet.net>, dave.chapman at drea.dnd.ca (David M.F.
> Does anyone else have these problems? I am running MMA V3.0 on a Mac PowerPC
> 1. EPS graphics pasted into MS word documents show up on the screen but do
> not print. A friend says there is an error in the PostScript code and one
> can edit it to fix it, but I would hope that WRI would fix it once and
There is definitely an error in the PostScript code. I have been
experiencing this problem too. If anyone can tell me what the error is so
that I can edit my postscript files to print I would be extremely
And I agree this is not a substitute for a proper patch from WRI.
> I have reported these problems, but no fixes seem to be in the offing.
> Responses from Technical Support seem much slower than before.
Mathematics Graduate Student
Victoria University of Wellington
Prev by Date:
Re: variable declarations in mathematica?
Next by Date:
Plot Rotation solution
Previous by thread:
PS printing problems: MMA V3.0 and Macs
Next by thread:
AW: StyleForm, and other bugs...