Re: "Save Graphic As BMP" problems...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7301] Re: "Save Graphic As BMP" problems...
- From: "Stefan Wolfrum" <wolfrum at cs.bonn.edu>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 01:41:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: RHRZ - University of Bonn (Germany)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
By the way: I don't have any problems with that when working in 1280x1024, 24bit colors... Stefan. Stefan Wolfrum schrieb im Beitrag <5lrj2c$ccb at smc.vnet.net>... >Hello, > >I'm using a Matrox Millennium at 1600x1200 resolution at 65K colors and >Mathematica 3.0 under Windows NT 4.0. I did a 3D-Plot, selected the cell >and chose Save as BMP from the context menu. I got a BMP-file of about 800K >but when I loaded it into Photoshop is was just black with several >horizontal thin white stripes... >Any solution to this problem? > >Thanks, >Stefan. >-- >Stefan Wolfrum >University Of Bonn, Germany >Computer Graphics Research Group >Private URL: titan.cs.bonn.edu/~wolfrum > > > >