Re: "Save Graphic As BMP" problems...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7293] Re: "Save Graphic As BMP" problems...
- From: "Ernesto Mottola" <e_mottola at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 09:19:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Centro Servizi Interbusiness
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> and chose Save as BMP from the context menu. I got a BMP-file of about 800K > but when I loaded it into Photoshop is was just black with several > horizontal thin white stripes... I am having similar problems with MMA 3.0 on a P90 Win95; I have to export some graphs to Scientific WorkPlace 2.5, a TeX editor for PC and I have: * saving as WMF will let you only part of the picture * saving as EPS makes the characters smaller * saving as BMP is OK The worst problem is that they sometimes work and sometimes not at all !! But I don't know when... By the way, does anybody know how to avoid palettes disappear behind enlarged windows?? Ernesto Mottola University of Rome Tor Vergata