- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7319] Importing graphics
- From: wurl at lemming0.lem.uni-karlsruhe.de (Andreas Wurl)
- Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 02:23:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Karlsruhe, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am using Mathematica 3.0 in Linux. I wish to import graphics
(*.tiff or *.gif files) and then manipulate the data of the image.
The booklet that came with MMA 3.0 states that once the graphics
is inserted into notebook, it can be converted to InputForm.
However, this results in graphic commands that produce only an
Has anyone succeeded in doing what I am attempting to do?
Thanks for any comments.
ub3h at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Prev by Date:
N and NSolve
Next by Date:
Re: Multiple plots
Previous by thread:
Re: N and NSolve
Next by thread: