- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7316] AxesOrigin
- From: Chee <s14985 at sp.ac.sg>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 01:41:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Singapore Polytechnic
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like help on the following:
1) How do I get the coordinates of the AxesOrigin in a plot to be
shown in the plot? Using InputForm, I can see that the coordinates
are listed in the list for Ticks but they are just not shown in the
plot. I have tried to include the coordinates explicitly in the Ticks
option but to no avail. They are still not shown. Am I missing
2) By default, only the "relevant" parts of the axes are shown in a plot
if the AxesOrigin is outside the PlotRange. I would like all parts of
of axes to be shown together with the tick marks. Is this possible?
I have tried to include graphics primitives with Prolog or Epilog
with a call to Show but to no avail.
Prev by Date:
Re: Font-Installation ?
Next by Date:
Re: Multiple plots
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: