  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg7316] AxesOrigin
  • From: Chee <s14985 at>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 01:41:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi MathGroupers,

I would like help on the following:

1) How do I get the coordinates of the AxesOrigin in a plot to be
   shown in the plot? Using InputForm, I can see that the coordinates
   are listed in the list for Ticks but they are just not shown in the
   plot. I have tried to include the coordinates explicitly in the Ticks
   option but to no avail. They are still not shown. Am I missing
   something here?

2) By default, only the "relevant" parts of the axes are shown in a plot
   if the AxesOrigin is outside the PlotRange. I would like all parts of
   of axes to be shown together with the tick marks. Is this possible?
I    have tried to include graphics primitives with Prolog or Epilog
with a    call to Show but to no avail.