Graphics not displayed ! HELP!!!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7028] Graphics not displayed ! HELP!!!
  • From: egrayver at cco.caltech.edu (Eugene Grayver)
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I am using Math3 for win95.  As of yesterday, none of my graphics output is
being displayed.  Instead, I just get a blank white box, not even with the
axis.  It is not even visible unless I select it to display the 'handles.'
Pressing Control and moving the mouse to check the pointer coordiate gives
completely meaningless numbers (i.e. 10^4 when plot range was 0-1).  What could
have I done to cause this, how can I fix it?

Thanks.