Graphics not displayed ! HELP!!!

Hello,
I am using Math3 for win95.  As of yesterday, none of my graphics output is
being displayed.  Instead, I just get a blank white box, not even with the
axis.  It is not even visible unless I select it to display the 'handles.'
Pressing Control and moving the mouse to check the pointer coordiate gives
completely meaningless numbers (i.e. 10^4 when plot range was 0-1).  What could
have I done to cause this, how can I fix it?

Thanks.